The school uniform represents the pride we have for our children and our school. Uniforms should be clean and presentable and worn with pride.
- School polo shirt
- Bottle green skort/culottes or shorts with school logo
- Bottle green hat with school logo (reversible with House Colour)
- Bottle green socks
- Black sports shoes/sneakers/lace-ups (no colour trim, canvas or slip-on shoes)
- In Winter – red jacket, available from Lowes, or bottle green pullover / jacket
- For swimming – a swim shirt is required for both girls and boys
- A ‘house’ coloured polo shirt is required for school carnivals
Uniforms for both boys and girls are available at Lowes Menswear, Smithfield Centre. Click here for the online store.
School Backpacks are available for purchase through Lowes and the Tuckshop from time to time has a variety of secondhand uniforms for sale.
Further uniform guidelines are available in the Parent Handbook.